FestivalForGood Workshop 1: "The Art of Tasting Specialty Coffee" Workshop by Bettr Barista
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a coffee connoisseur?
Join Bettr Barista on a journey that will invigorate your senses and teach you how to taste coffee like a professional! Discover the world of speciality coffee and be engulfed in all its aromatic glory, whilst learning about coffee aromas and flavours, and sharpening your sense of smell and tasting abilities.
This exclusive 1-hour workshop is inclusive of:
- Workshop fees
- Use of workshop materials
- 3 curated coffees from different regions (for taste-testing)
- Small take-home gift
BETTR BARISTA PTE LTDhttp://www.bettrbarista.com
Nature of Business: Food and Beverage
Areas of Impact: Provision of skill development
Founded in 2011, Bettr Barista is a home-grown specialty coffee company based in Singapore. It is a leading provider of specialty coffee education, and is a certified Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) campus and an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) system. Bettr Barista also operates:
- A dedicated ISO 22000-certified coffee roastery
- An events arm that organises full-service mobile coffee experiences and brew bars
- Micro-enterprise retail coffee bars at various community locations around Singagpore